Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My First Book....and Second...

My First Book

Last Friday I finished the initial draft of my first book, Revisioning Spirit: A Brief Introduction to Thumotics. In it I present a critique of our current view of spirit, spiritual knowledge and healing, and spirituality. I also revision these and present a new view. 

My next steps are proof-reading and editing. Then I will publish it. My goal is for it to be available by the end of this year.

Respect for Writers

Writing my first book lifted my respect for writers to extreme heights. Until I started writing, I  did not know how much mental and emotional energy it took. It can be exhausting to put thoughts and feelings into words for several hours a day.

My hunch is that the proof-reading, editing, and publishing processes will be even more demanding. By light years I prefer writing to proofing, editing, and publishing!

My Second Book

In order to keep moving forward practicing my arts of thought-leadership, writing, educating, and therapy, I started blogging my way to my second book, Thumotherapy: A Brief Introduction to the Therapeutic Care of the Human Spirit. I will start posting this week.

Please follow my blog and share your thoughts and questions. I welcome you and what you have to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment