Monday, June 13, 2016

Future Posts

I started this blog in order to blog my way to my first book. I did nothing to promote it. All I did was discipline myself to publish at least three posts per week. It was a good discipline for me. It worked. I'm about three fourths of the way through writing my first book.

Since my first book is a brief introduction to Thumotics with many ideas crying for further development, I decided to use this blog to do just that. I'll develop and share my ideas here first. Then I'll refine them and publish them in future books.

So, if you are in one of the thirty-eight countries where I've had readers and are among those who like to be first, stay in touch. You'll be among the first to read my ideas regarding spirit.

Thank you for reading. Feel free to comment and ask questions as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment