Monday, August 7, 2017

Why I'm a Spiritual Liminalist, Part 5

Rather than adhere to a religion,
I am areligious. Religion is irrelevant
to me, except as a significant aspect of
the culture that formed me and continues
to be a reality with which I interact.

“-ity” and “-ism” free, I am polytheistic.
Henotheistic. Vanatru. I’m wed to Freyja
and loyal to Freyr and believe many
other goddesses and gods exist too.
Some I honor. Others I despise,
especially those who claim to be
almighty and the only real one.

I’m a seer and soothsayer.
I see Western culture from my
spiritual liminalist perspective.

What I speak is true to what I see.
I address Westerners, especially
Americans in the United States.
Others are free to listen too.

I judge individuals, groups, and
cultures by their wake. What I see
in the wake of Western culture
corrupted by Christianity is domination,
diminution, division, distress, damage,
destruction, and disease.

I see the denial of spirit.

I see doom and death.


The dawn of a new day I see too.

No comments:

Post a Comment