Thursday, August 3, 2017

Why I'm a Spiritual Liminalist, Part 4

I am wondered by earthy life. We are alive
rather than not. I am alive. You are
alive. We are alive together.

I value life- all life.

We are born free. It’s our natural state.
I champion freedom and liberality
for all living things.

I champion both individual freedom and social responsibility.

We are alive as individuals. Everyone is unique. Every life is unique and every destiny. All are of inestimable worth.

We are not alone. We’re alive together.
We are individuals in relationships with each other.
We are responsible for ourselves and to each other.

I’m in relationships with many:
family, friends, and co-workers-
None more important than Lisa,
the love of my life.

Among my many relationships are

goddesses and gods.

All this and more puts me in
the borderland between Western
culture corrupted by Christianity
and all other cultures.

There I dwell as a spiritual liminalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment