Monday, August 18, 2014

Dear Readers, Thank You!

This blog just passed 10,000 page views. Readership is is growing in the U.S. and other conutries too.

I just wanted to say, "Thank you!" for reading.

It amazes me that anyone found much less read my obscure little blog. I've done nothing at this point to increase my visibiltiy on search engines.

It's remarkable that people in 25 different countries have found this blog and read it.

I have a couple of requests:

1. Please spread the word. Whether you agree or disagree with what I write, if what I write engages you and gives a fresh perspective to consider, please tell others about it so they can read too.

2. Please share your thoughts, questions, comments, challenges,  and examples. I welcome them all. There is much for us to discuss. Discussion helps us develop our own thoughts.

Thanks again for taking the time to read what I'm writing. I appreciate you for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment