Monday, March 3, 2014

Spirit-related Connections

Hand shakes, pats on the back, hugs, kisses, and sex are just a few ways we can connect with each other physically.

Thinking the same thoughts, holding the same opinions and beliefs, feeling affection for each other, falling in lust or love with each other are just a few ways we can connect with each other psychologically. 

What about connecting thumotically; that is, spirit to spirit?

How can that which makes me alive connect with that which makes you alive?

What happens when we connect spirit to spirit?

I'll be exploring spirit-related connections in upcoming blog posts

2 comments:

  1. You truly have a gifted mind and I cannot read anything of yours without repeatingthe line I just read. Your thoughts and words you share with us "Connects of with that which makes us alive - how we tick". Thank You Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyylaa, thank for reading and commenting. I'm so glad you find what I write helpful.

    ReplyDelete