Sunday, October 27, 2013

Contra Teilhard: I'm Not a Spiritual Being Having a Human Experience

Some believe we are spiritual beings having a human experience. They believe we're visitors in this world, in human bodies to learn things for a while, but our true home is somewhere else. It's beyond in some unseen "spiritual" realm. In other words, they believe we're extraterrestrials, aliens from another place. Maybe some of us are.

As for myself, I'm a terrestrial, an earth man: fully human, from the humus - earth, water, wind and fire. I'm spirited, alive, like other living beings, only for awhile.

I'm not just a visitor here. Earth is my home. She is my mother. From her I came. She sustains me. To her I will return.

I'm not a spiritual being. I'm a human being creating my own experience as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment