Saturday, September 28, 2013

What I Believe: The Thumotics Manifesto, Part 1

Today I begin a multi-part series in which I present what I believe in. I call it the Thumotics Manifesto.


As many great women and men have dreamed big dreams of a better world and led movements to realize them, I too have dreamed a big dream of a better world and call others to join me in the adventure of making it real.

I dream of a world in which we humans value spirit as much as, if not more than, body and mind. I dream of a world in which we know spirit, care for spirit, and live spirit-focused lives. 

Why would I dream such a dream? Because I believe that a world in which we value, know, and care for our own and other's spirit and live spirit-focused lives is a better world. I believe in those who share this dream with me. Together we can and will make our dream come true.

For reasons I make clear below, I believe in Thumotics - the new science, therapy, and spirit-focused spirituality. This is the Thumotics Manifesto.

No comments:

Post a Comment